[bksvol-discuss] Re: to reject or not to reject

  • From: "Julie Morales" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 21:39:14 -0400

Hi, Rebecca. If there are pages that are bad, sometimes, people mention on
the list which pages need replacing, but if the whole book is like that,
maybe wait and see if whoever submitted it gets back to you on the problems
you're having. Do you remember seeing in the comments before downloading the
book who scanned it? Take care.
Julie Morales
Life is a gift from God. What we do with it is our gift to Him.