[bksvol-discuss] to any validators of Venus Envy by Rita May Brown

  • From: "Linda Stover" <liamskitten@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2009 23:28:40 -0600

Hello all,

For anyone validating or attempting to validate Venus Envy by Rita May
Brown and struggling with the errors in page breaks, this was an error
made in scanning.  Unfortunately, I scanned the book with the
incorrect mode of the program I am using.  I know how to rectify the
error and will be submitting a corrected rescanned copy as soon as
bookshare lifts the ban.  Therefore, go ahead and reject this one.
Courtney