[bksvol-discuss] Re: to Mayrie

  • From: "Robert Peters" <rpet@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 08:42:57 -0500

I agree with Bob.  Does anyone use OpenBook?
                        Robert

Attention:  The information contained in this message and/or attachments is
intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain
confidential and/or nonpublic material.  Any review, retransmission,
dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this
prohibited.  If you received this in error, please contact the sender and
delete the material from any system and destroy any copies.

>>> "Bob" <rwiley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> 6/10/2009 7:17 AM >>>
Wow, thanks Mayrie. This is really really good.

Bob