[bksvol-discuss] to Lori, Re: Re: Help Please

  • From: "Allison Hilliker" <bookshare_girl@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 14:08:31 -0700

Hi Lori,

I had this exact same thing happen with some of the MSU books I was submitting.I'm not sure what causes some books to do that and not others. If someone knew then I'd be thrilled to hear it. I'd just suggest downloading the book again and trying the conversion again. If it still does the same thing, then just upload the book with its section breaks and not page breaks. As far as I know that's okay with Bookshare as I submitted some MSU books this way. It's not ideal, but it can work.

HTH,
Allison

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mrenae@xxxxxxxxxxx>