[bksvol-discuss] thunderbird falls (was) Scanning requests anyone?

  • From: "cheryl fogle" <cfogle@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 20:38:27 -0600

Liz, since you're taking scanning requests, I'd like THUNDERBIRD FALLS
Book Two of the Walker Papers by C.E. Murphy.
published May 2006

This is a series that combines fantasy and mystery. The female detective is a
mechanic for a police department, and there's also some humorous elements. I
validated book 1 of the series, entitled Urban Shaman, that is in the
collection.
Thanks.

Cheryl Fogle
Ph.D. candidate in Anthropology, University of New Mexico