[bksvol-discuss] Re: thoughts on the books list

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 07:20:14 -0400

Have you had it out for a couple of months, Transit of Venus I mean? It seems to be stuck in some kind of loop where someone takes it for several weeks, releases, and it starts again.

Transit of Venus.

E.

E. At 04:00 AM 9/21/2005, you wrote:

Hello e,

It is in my list, the last week or so my time for validating has been
limited. I haven't really dug into it. If someone else want to go at it let
me know if not it sounds like a rejection, maybe?

Kaitlyn Healing Practitioner "The cost of a thing is the amount of what I call life, which is required to be exchanged for it immediately or in the long run." Henry Thoreau

-----Original Message----- From: bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of E. Sent: Tuesday, September 20, 2005 2:55 PM To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: [bksvol-discuss] thoughts on the books list

I notice someone has out for validating

Transit of Venus: Voyages in the Pacific Julian Evans

I remember trying to validate it months ago, literally about six months
ago.  It has line feeds (dollar p) all over the place.  I gave up and I do
not give up easily as those who know me can tell.  I am usually dilligent
and can fix up a lot.  What is going on with this book if the validator is
on this list?  It has been around a long time certainly for a while before
I tried to fix it up.  Personally, this might be a good one to re-scan.

just my fifty cents worth.

E.  asking the validator to comment