[bksvol-discuss] Re: those who love

  • From: Elizabeth and Burton <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 08:09:50 -0500

Yes it is.

E.
At 11:43 PM 11/20/2006, you wrote:
Amber and Elizabeth,

I can get both books and requested them. Is the World
of Samuel Adams by Chidsey? Apparently it's a Juvenile
book.

The Irving Stone is dated 1965. Hopefully that's the
one you have, because it's the only one I find. smile

I'll let you know, when I get the books. smile

Cindy

--- Elizabeth and Burton <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>