[bksvol-discuss] Re: thinking about valadating

  • From: Rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 23:37:24 EDT

Two days before your validation time expires you should get an email
reminding you to renew it. You renew by logging in to your account and going to
 step
two. There you just click the renew button. However, if you are going to
download a book for validation and just forget about it then it would be better

off with another validator. I think that is why they expire after a week in
the  first place. In a message dated 8/20/2008 8:14:21 P.M. Pacific Daylight
Time,  julia.kulak@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Hi  people. I've heard so much about valadating that now I'm curious.
Firstly,  the reason why I haven't done it before is because I'd pick a book
that I  wanted tor ead, forget all about it, and then find out that it was
back on  step one and that I'd lost it to a more conscientious valadator. How
do I  keep the book I'm working on? Is there any right way to clean up abook.

Does it talk about valadating in the manual or something?
Julia

To unsubscribe from this list send a blank Email  to
bksvol-discuss-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
put the word 'unsubscribe' by  itself in the subject line.  To get a list of
available commands, put the  word 'help' by itself in the subject line.

deal here.