[bksvol-discuss] Re: the story of a proofer

  • From: "Christina" <greensleeves1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2009 16:10:21 -0500

I do that because I feel that, if someone from this list volunteers to take it,
it will get the good attention that it needs.
I've put books up on Step One before and some of them were taken by a proofer
who didn't proof them, just approved them.

I also have a book that's been on Step One since early this year.  It doesn't
have a hold on it and no one wants to read it,
apparently.  *Shrug*

If I ask for a proofer on this list and someone volunteers, I have the
satisfaction and the comfort of knowing one of my
scans is in good hands.
Christina