[bksvol-discuss] the rich are with us always

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 09 Nov 2005 05:28:39 -0500

Could someone please scan Malcolm Macdonald's The Rich Are With Us Always. It is the second book in a four or five book series. I rejected it because it was in quite bad shape (I mean really bad). The other books in the series seem to be in quite good shape and it would be a shame to have them except for the second one.

Thanks.

By the way it is fun historical fiction about the mid nineteenth century in industrializing Britain if you like historical fiction.

E.