[bksvol-discuss] Re: the list comes to the rescue

Dear Bob,
Thank you for sharing your discovery about section breaks. I rejected
a book last week because page numbers were randomly interspersed
throughout the text and there were twice as many page numbers as pages
in the file. Now I know to look for section breaks. I have learned so
much from being on this list. Unfortunately, I don't read every
message, but I try to read all that concern topics related to
volunteering--especially since I am still somewhat new.

Chanelle