From: bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Scott Rains
Sent: Wednesday, January 05, 2011 7:24 AM
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: the captain Duncan McClain books - was Re:
Re: Another New Year's Challenge: Bookshare Volunteers' "100 Most
Enjoyable Books of all Time"

Kim, Bob, and everyone,

Mid afternoon yesterday Marketing asked me for a list of "books with
main characters who have disabilities." I sent them a list i compiled
with the help of colleagues in the field of Disability Studies. I'd be
very interested to supplement it with ideas from the list here.

Scott Rains
Bookshare Fellow