[bksvol-discuss] Re: the apostate's tale

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 May 2008 20:17:20 -0700 (PDT)

I apologize in advance if someone else has answered this, because I haven't yet
finished going through my mail.

That is probably something the validator has missed. When I validate, even
though I read every word, I often miss those; the only way I find them is by
doing a final spell-check when I've finished va;lidating.  That catches them. I
don't remember who validated The Apostate's Tale (shows how bad my memory is
since I just sent some missing pages, grin) and therefore I don't know if she's
sighted or not; if not, I don't know how one notices that there is no space
after the close quote.

G.Cindy

AVAILABLE AT
http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/