[bksvol-discuss] Re: that volunteer form

  • From: Monica Willyard <plumlipstick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 20:42:30 -0400

Hi, Rebecca. That form has been a problem for some time. John has recently come on board with Bookshare and is working to get it fixed. The form is one of those things that needed attention for awhile like when you find that you've got a small leak in your roof. It looks like your questions are helping him pinpoint the problem, and I'm glad you're helping us get this thing solved so others won't have trouble with it later. In fact, it's your first act as a volunteer. (grin) I can tell that you're dedicated already, and I like that.

Monica
Visit my blog at: http://plumlipstick.livejournal.com