[bksvol-discuss] Re: text quality

  • From: "Rui Cabral" <rui@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2004 00:26:54 -0400

Hi Kellie and all:

Yes Kellie, I do like this concept.
But the main thing behind all 3 lists that i propose to host on the
Unofficial Bookshare Volunteer Website is, the data.

I need Volunteers to e-mail Booksharescans@xxxxxxx with any of the
following.
1.  Books Volunteers plan to scan.
2.  Books that vallidators have rejected (your name won't be posted on this
list)
or 3. Books of shall we say "marginal quality" that you feel should be
rescanned.

I feel if everyone participates this may really have a positive impact.
Otherwise if only a few people E-mail, then it is an opportunity wasted.

E-mail me your thoughts at booksharescans@xxxxxxx

--Rui
http://members.cox.net/booksharescans