[bksvol-discuss] Re: text quality

  • From: "Rui Cabral" <rui@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 20:37:03 -0400

Ken:
If you new what lengths some of us go to "include" books and not exclude,
you would be amazed.
I personally want as many books on bookshare as possible. but that is books
that i can read and not have to interpret or guess at.

Ah, this gives me an idea. remember my unofficial volunteer website? What if
i had a list of books on there that people rejected. Similar to the
wishlist, next time someone wanted to scan something and didn't know what
they could check the list.

What do people think.
please e-mail: booksharescans@xxxxxxx with your thoughts.

That way every book that was meant to be on bookshare, gets on bookshare but
in a quality form.