[bksvol-discuss] Re: text format submissions

  • From: "Kellie Hartmann" <kellhart@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 14:58:14 -0600

Sarah and Brian,
I think you should both go ahead with your txt submissions. We all have
formats we like or don't like, and we all have some formats we can work on
and others we can't. I think we should all just stick with the formats that
we can work with and not worry about who submits what in formats we can't
read. Those of us who have software for working on txt files can take those
submissions and give them tlc so they don't lose their page breaks.
Kellie