[bksvol-discuss] Re: test

Hi Katie and all,
I got my server weirdness sorted out--I just started over again trying to set up a pop3 server and this time it worked. I do have one odd problem though--when I hit ctrl-m, my computer won't get my mail from my one and only account. I can get the mail by going to tools, send/receive, and selecting that account. Anyone know of a way to reintegrate the account back into the stream of things so that ctrl-m works? There are no longer any other accounts because I got rid of the annoying Imap setup, and I did check the box about getting mail from this server on startup etc, but ctrl-m or opening the program doesn't cause it to get mail, only going in the menu and selecting that account. It's no big deal, but it's kind of silly and irritating.
Any ideas gratefully tried.
Thanks,
Kellie