[bksvol-discuss] Re: ten validations

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 19:20:17 -0700 (PDT)

Nicely said, Tony. You're learning (joke,smile).

If people would be careful about putting the right
subject, and OT when necessary, you could just delete
quickly.That's what I do now, and hope I don't miss
anything of interest that might be under the wrong
subject heading. (smile).

Cindy

Yahoo! Mail