[bksvol-discuss] Re: task bar?

  • From: "Bob" <rwiley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 12:01:38 -0600

Good point Kellie.
Unfortunately, I think the taskbar and quick links are the same for everyone.

When I first saw the quick links with my name on it I thought I'd be able to
change it to fit my needs--but, I don't think there is any way to change it.
So, why put my name on it? "All puff and no powder."

Maybe someone knows how to change either the taskbar or quick links. If so,
please help.

Bob