[bksvol-discuss] Re: taking the plungeRE: Re: bookbooks

  • From: "Kim Friedman" <kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2009 17:49:22 -0700

Hi, Debby, thanks for your comments. I appreciate making friends on this
list. Wish me well, for I'm going to try proofreading again and hope it
works out that every word is spelled right, every sentence lacks nothing the
author intended to write and I hope my job is good enough that it ends up in
the collection. Cross your fingers. Regards, Kim.