[bksvol-discuss] taking the plungeRE: Re: bookbooks

  • From: "Kim Friedman" <kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 15:34:12 -0700

Hi, Monica, again, thanks much for writing. I thank you also for the
compliment and I grant you I have my moments, but at other times, I don't
feel sharp at all. I'll let you know when I actually do something or take
the plunge into scanning. I'm not really worried about crashing the computer
and I know I haven't hurt the scanner, but it's actually wanting to do it.
Again, I don't think there's any rush on this, as long as I eventually screw
up my courage and say: "Okay, Friedman, there's something I want to scan and
now is the time for you to get off your rear end and do the thing." Take
care, best regards, happy reading, and if you wish to write me off list,
please do so. That way the list gurus won't get us into trouble. Kim
Friedman.

  _____