[bksvol-discuss] Re: "tab" at end and beginning of each line

  • From: bud schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 17:05:13 -0700

Thanks, it does really hellp. I have never done that replace all but was sure there was something like that.

Bud

At 03:57 PM 9/30/2004, you wrote:
Hi, Bud!  If you press Control-H, type Backslash T, tab to Replace All, and
press Enter, you'll be rid of those pesky tabs! <Smile>  They will be
replaced with nothing.  However, if there are tabs between words, with no
space before and after, this could cause some spelling errors.  The only
alternative, unless someone else has a suggestion, would be to press
Control-F to open the Find dialog, type Backslash t, and then Enter.  You'll
be taken to the first occurrence, and you can delete the tab manually.
Pressing F3 will take you to the next occurrence.  However, since there are
so many, it may be better to use the Replace All feature.  Hope this helps!

Jana