[bksvol-discuss] Re: synopsis

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2005 16:48:17 -0700 (PDT)

LOL.  My husband keeps asking what I'm chuckling or
laughing at. He, too appreciates your sense of humor.
Your suggestions are not only good ones but if
followed would save the submitter or validator space
in the short synopsis and he/she (I'm afraid to write
"they" for fear you'll correct me, Guido, after my
recent comments -- but I truly meant to compliment you
on your long but not run-on sentence) wouldn't have to
worry about the submission being rejected and having
to be re-submitted.

Cindy

http://mail.yahoo.com