[bksvol-discuss] Re: synopses, quality, etc.

While we are on the subject of accuracy, etc.
Here is a project for someone. I've tried to find the title but can't seem to.
In the Bookshare collection there is a book by Dick Francis mistitled as "Smokescreen."
It is actually a collection of 3 of Francis's works.
The 3 titles are:
Smokescreen
Knock Down
and
Slayride.
All 3 works included were published individually earlier under their own titles, as well as being included in this collection.
I was able to find other collections of 3, but not 1 with these titles. I looked on Amazon along with a couple of other places, but no joy. Perhaps someone else may have some luck.

Dave