[bksvol-discuss] Re: sunrise in the west

Hi Cindy, Yes, that's how I should have spelled that series. I'm sure that will work nicely.

Thanks, Julia
To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, September 15, 2008 7:18 PM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: sunrise in the west

It sounds wonderful and I'd love to do it but I wouldn't be able to get to it for several months, I'm afraid.

I could get a copy and help someone else, though, with pages if necessary. However, the only book my libraries have is The Brothers of Gwynedd (spelled G w y n e d d), which has all four books in it. I'm sure that would work, though