[bksvol-discuss] Re: suggestion - show the validator

  • From: "Laura Ann Grymes, LMT" <agape.wellness.massage@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 08 Jul 2008 18:11:24 -0500

I agree....the book I just finished validating had many proper names and hebrew words....book was in excellent condition for reading and had a slightly lower percentage from what I usually have when I validate but was an excellent quality book.

So percentages don't always show quality.
Laura Ann
At 04:33 PM 7/8/2008, you wrote:

Hi Judy,

The trouble with the percentage accuracy is that if a book has lots of
foreign conversation or technical terminology, the percentage would be
misleading.  Just my thought.

Sue S.