[bksvol-discuss] suggestion for people who are frustrated by validation process

  • From: Robin Mandell <robinmandell@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 09:39:16 -0500

HI All,

I"m hearing a lot of discouragement about the validation process--duplication of efforts and delayed gratification of rewards (having the book appear in the collection).

One thing I really enjoy doing and which I feel is a benefit is to scout out the books which have been on the download list for a long time--six months or more. They appear, usually, in the middle of and towards tht eend of the list on the step 1 page. Even though I have had to reject some of these books, it still appeals to my sense of tidyness to clean up the list thusly.

Just a thought....