[bksvol-discuss] submitting after I write this.

  • From: "Jim" <jazzpiano@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 06 Oct 2007 06:54:35 -0700

Breast Cancer, Basics and beyond.
For any woman facing the terror of breast cancer, this is a must read. In fact
for every woman, this is a must read.
Breast cancer, discovery, various treatments, various surgeries, kemo therapy,
etc. are all discussed in great detail here.
Personal experiences by breast cancer survivors are discussed here, with frank
opinions on various treatments.
The back of the book has various resources, support group groups for women to
turn too, for help and support.
If you would like to validate this book, please grab it.
Jim Rawls