[bksvol-discuss] submitteed The Days of my Life

  • From: bud schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 06 Nov 2004 09:39:04 -0800

Hi gang,

I just submitted The Days of my Life, an autobiography by Macdonald Carey. It's about 300 pages and is very interesting for those of you who like the entertainment field. He talks about hundreds of famous people throughout the 1950's to the present.
It scanned quite well and I think I have it cleaned up to the point that there should be very little work for the validator.
Enjoy.

Bud Schwab
W 6 Z Y P
Malibu, California