[bksvol-discuss] Re: submitted, and where is unconquered?

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 13:46:17 -0700 (PDT)

I wouldn't mind re0-reading it, but I know there are a
lot of Small fans here, and I'm already doing
Enchantress Mine, which Grace kindly found and
scanned. If no one takes it by the time I've finished
that and a Susan Phillips book that was languishing on
the download list and that i;m enjoying, I will take
The Kadin. I discovered that having read it increases
the enjoyment of some of those later books.

Cindy

http://mail.yahoo.com