[bksvol-discuss] submitted Victoria

  • From: Bud Schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2006 17:41:23 -0800

Hi gang,

I just submitted Victoria by Knut Hamsun It's quite a short book, about 150 pages. It was written in the early part of the last century and was translated into English in 1969 It's kind of cute and refreshing because it's so different to modern day novels. I did a rank spelling on it and it should be pretty free of problems. I'm just starting to learn rank spelling. It makes me admire what the validators go through to prepare a book. Anyway, it was fun to do but a large book could entale a lot of work.

Bud SchwabHappy validating..