[bksvol-discuss] Re: submitted The Shop on Blossom Street

  • From: "Amber Wallenstein" <amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 21:11:25 -0500

I'll just let you submit your copy, it's not a huge deal. I am just wondering what the point of having these lists is if they don't get updated? Oh well, live and learn, I guess.
Amber
"I don't want to just mess with your head. I want to mess with your life.
want you to miss appointments, burn dinner, skip your homework. I want you
to tell your wife to take that moonlight stroll on the beach at Waikiki
with
the resort tennis pro while you read a few more chapters." ~ Stephen King
Good point. Maybe yours will be better than mine. I fought it a lot but got a pretty good result in the end. I guess for the sake of the ultimate readers I hope they pick the best one. I run into this every once in a while. It was kind of a cute book but not exceptional.

Bud

Great, I just scanned that book... I sent it in to be put on Rui's list, and also indicated I would be doing it on the wish list... What is honestly the point, of these lists if they are not updated and books are duplicated?