[bksvol-discuss] submitted The Judas Tree

  • From: Bud Schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 05 Jul 2005 10:36:35 -0700

Hi gang,

I just submitted The Judas Tree by A. J. Cronin. It scanned quite well and shouldn't need much work in validating. There didn't seem to be any ISBN number so I put na in the spot and the book wasn't accepted, so I deleted the na and the next time it took. Actually when it came back the path to the book was missing. I wonder if that had anything to do with it. The book was published in 1961. I wonder if that's why there was no ISBN number. When did they start using ISBN numbers?
Happy validating.

Bud Schwab
W 6 Z Y P
Malibu, California