[bksvol-discuss] Re: submitted Falling in Place

  • From: "CJ Vining" <Vining@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 21:14:13 -0700

I picked this one up, Bud. As an aside, The NLS version of this book is
listed as being narrated by
the author!

If you happen to have two of her other books around, Another You, and The
Doctor's House, I'd like to read them as well. Her name seems very familiar,
but based on NLS synopses, I don't think I've read any of them.

Joanie