  From: Carrie Karnos
  To: Bookshare Vol Group
  Sent: Thursday, September 13, 2007 3:41 PM
  Subject: [bksvol-discuss] submitted 6 BSO sci-fi books

  Hi gang,

  Just submitted the following 6 BSO sci-fi books:
  The Ophiuchi Hotline by John Varley
  The Day of the Triffids by John Wyndham
  A Fire Upon the Deep by Vernor Vinge
  The Ghost From the Grand Banks by Arthur C. Clarke
  The Songs of Distant Earth by Arthur C. Clarke
  2010: Odyssey Two by Arthur C. Clarke

  Next week, I'll have a couple dozen more BSO sci-fi books for you.  Then
I'll start in on the music books.

  Carrie