[bksvol-discuss] Re: submitted 37 books today

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2007 21:34:52 -0700 (PDT)

Yes, the scanner is fixed and doing quite well.  I went into a scanning frenzy
and you can see the result on the download list :-)  I am very glad that we're
all improving the quality of the books already in the collection.  Some of the
books REALLY do need improvement!

  In other news, Claire is back from her vacation. I thought she wasn't coming
in until Monday, but she was in the office today, replacing BSO books and
approving other ones.

  Thanks for your comments about making Bookshare a better place.  We all
deserve kudos for our tireless energy and enthusiasm!

  Carrie

Monica Willyard <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Whew! Carrie, you've been one busy lady! Does this mean the Bookshare scanner
has been fixed? If not, you've worked your fingers to the bone with a normal
scanner. People in the chat room are really excited about the BSO books and the
improvement in quality in our collection over the past few months. In case I
haven't told you lately Carrie, I appreciate you and your generosity in helping
to make Bookshare a better place. Thanks for all you do.

Monica Willyard

Luggage? GPS? Comic books?