[bksvol-discuss] Re: submitted 37 books today

  • From: Monica Willyard <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2007 06:49:18 -0400

Whew! Carrie, you've been one busy lady! Does this mean the Bookshare scanner has been fixed? If not, you've worked your fingers to the bone with a normal scanner. People in the chat room are really excited about the BSO books and the improvement in quality in our collection over the past few months. In case I haven't told you lately Carrie, I appreciate you and your generosity in helping to make Bookshare a better place. Thanks for all you do.

Monica Willyard