From: "Tiffany H. Jessen" <tjessen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, June 02, 2005 3:24 PM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: submitted 37 books today

wow, that was less than a week from your last massive batch, and here you
are with another.
anyways, Remember when by Roberts and Robb is already up there in excellent
condition.
Also I believe Louise said she was about to submit Emma's secret relatively
soon. If she's already done the editing she may as well be the validater for
your copy and just approve her copy. That is, if she has in fact already
edited it. I know the book was pretty long, and there's certainly no point
to having someone go through it a second time.
Looking forward to your next pile.
Tiff