[bksvol-discuss] Re: submitted 37 books today

  • From: "Tiffany H. Jessen" <tjessen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 02 Jun 2005 16:24:12 -0400

wow, that was less than a week from your last massive batch, and here you are with another.
anyways, Remember when by Roberts and Robb is already up there in excellent condition.
Also I believe Louise said she was about to submit Emma's secret relatively soon. If she's already done the editing she may as well be the validater for your copy and just approve her copy. That is, if she has in fact already edited it. I know the book was pretty long, and there's certainly no point to having someone go through it a second time.
Looking forward to your next pile.
Tiff
----- Original Message ----- From: "Carrie Karnos" <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>