[bksvol-discuss] Re: submitted 36 books today

  • From: "Jake Brownell" <jabrown@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 16:13:09 -0500

Hey Kellie,
    I would definately have to agree. My point was that the BookShare site
*still* encourages the submission of ARK and KES files as the preferred file
format if possible. I know there are definately limited time constraints/people
involved in the BookShare iniative and I thank each and every one of them, but
I'd like to see this issue addressed so that future volunteers are lead astray.

Jake