[bksvol-discuss] Re: submitted 36 books today

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 18:10:41 -0400

What an amazing diverse selection!!

Thanks of course.

At 04:45 PM 5/23/2005, you wrote:

Hi all,

I submitted the following books this morning:

To the Manner Born by John Chaloner
Livia or Buried Alive by Lawrence Durrell
Women Like Us by Erica Abeel
Fat City by Leonard Gardner
Believing Cassandra by Alan AtKisson
Malafrena by Ursula K. LeGuin
The Secret by Julie Garwood
Breach of Duty by J. A. Jance
Three Fates by Nora Roberts
People of the Lake by Richard Leakey
The Last Paradise by James D. Houston
The Phantom of Manhattan by Frederick Forsyth
The Gorbachev Phenomenon by Moshe Lewin
Scarlett O'Hara's Younger Sister by Evelyn Keyes
Great Expectations by Kathy Acker
Heidelberg by Wolfgang Kootz
Skeleton Dance by Aaron Elkins
Z by Vassilis Vassilikos
Busman's Honeymoon by Dorothy L. Sayers
The Music Man by Meredith Willson
Richard Hittleman's Introduction to Yoga by Richard Hittleman
The New New Thing by Michael Lewis
The Druids by Peter Berresford Ellis
Introduction to the Law and Legal System of the US by William Burnham
Frommer's 99 England
Moving and Living Abroad by Albright, Chu and Austin
Designing Babies by Roger Gosden
The Challenge of the Sea by Arthur C. Clarke
Over His Dead Body by Leslie Glass
The Bang Devils by Patrick Foss
My Sister's Keeper by Jodi Picoult
The Struggle for Democracy by Greenberg and Page
Mental Health: Culture, Race and Ethnicity by the US Dept of Health and
Human Services

and some kiddie books:
Andy and the Lion
Mystery in the Night Woods
Duffy and the Devil (Caldecott Medal book)

In a few weeks, I'm leaving for a 3-week vacation in Europe, so I want to
make sure you all don't run out of books while I'm gone :-)

Carrie

PS, there's still another 30 books waiting to be chopped, 30 waiting to
scanned, 20 waiting to be OCRed, and 30 waiting to be submitted, in case
anyone is interested in the backlog here at the office.  And those don't
include books from any of the contracts...

http://mail.yahoo.com