[bksvol-discuss] submitted 19 Elizabeth Peters books and one more

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bookshare Vol Group <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 14:45:55 -0700 (PDT)

Hi gang,

  I submitted one Perry Mason book (The Case of the Restless Redhead) and 19
Elizabeth Peters books into the download queue.  In case someone missed my
previous email where I listed them all, here they are again.  If you already
read the list, you can skip the rest of this email.

  Carrie

  Devil-May-Care
  Die for Love
  Legend in Green Velvet