[bksvol-discuss] Re: submited Animorphs 38

It's about a bunch of kids who have the ability to turn into any animal they touch. They use this ability to ward off an alien invvasion. ----- Original Message ----- From: <mswanson@xxxxxxxxxxx>

To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, May 25, 2007 3:45 PM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: submited Animorphs 38

If it's not too much trouble, perhaps you could reprint a synopsis or give
some idea of what the series is about.  "Animorph?, suggests some formless
entity, or something dreamed up by Sheldrake--if I have that name right.

I'd be perfectly willing to pick one at random from Bookshare, but a
search under "Animorph" might yield nothing since it's a series, not a
book title.

An off-list response is always oky by me, if this would take up too much
room or be a bit off-topic.  And a wondrous Memorial Day to all!
--
Don't let 7/15/07 be the Day the MUSIC Died! <www.savenetradio.org> for
the scoop!  Pax, Max.  <Mail to: mswanson@xxxxxxxxxxx> or

On Fri, May 25, 2007 7:06, Munawar Bijani said:
Hello,
I have just submited a replacement copy of Animorphs 38. This is a BSO
copy.
It is titled "The Arrival." Note that there are several nonstandard words
used in the book which may cause it to be rated as poor or good quality. I have thoroughly proofread the book before I submited it and have fixed all errors; therefore, please rate the book as excellent quality. I have other
Animorph books as well that are not on Bookshare and will be scanning and
uploading them soon. I am trying to complete the series on Bookshare--the
person who started it went all the way up to 39, but the series ends at
54.
I am trying to get a hold of the books 40-54 (I have some in my possession
already) so that we can have a complete Animorphs series on the site.
Also,
if anyone has Animorphs 33, please consider scanning it. This book is
missing on the site as well and it will save me money because I will not
have to buy it individually.

Munawar A. Bijani
Are you certain you will awaken from bed tomorrow?
Never assume something of which you lack strong knowledge.
mailto:munawarb@xxxxxxxxx
MSN: munawar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.bpcprograms.com/