[bksvol-discuss] Re: submission, validation, and end results

  • From: "Paula and James Muysenberg" <outofsightlife@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2005 16:39:23 -0500

Hi, Sarah,

    I don't know what went wrong with Darwin's page numbers, but I think I
can provide a clue about chapter headings. I followed the suggestion of a
couple of others on the list, and put a page number, followed by a blank
line, above each of your Chapter titles. That gave the stripper something to
strip, so it would leave your chapter titles alone. I'm glad to hear it
worked.

Paula