[bksvol-discuss] Re: submission

  • From: "Kaitlyn" <kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2006 15:50:41 -0800

Hi Ernie,

As many of the volunteers here will tell you. When starting the validation
process it can seem a little daunting at first. I've been at it a year and
it still takes some time but it's not as comp0lex as it seems.

Katie

Katie Hill

No one is given a dream without also being given the power to make it come
true

  _____