[bksvol-discuss] Re: strange new book listing

  • From: "Judy s." <cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 15:26:02 -0600

Bob, I've been having the same problem off and on - I thought it was just me missing something!

It doesn't happen all the time, but I had it happen yesterday, twice.

Judy

Bob wrote:
Okay, something really perverse is going on. I usually show the newly added books list in list view because I want to see the synopsis of books. However, this morning, just for a lark I looked at it in table view, and the list I get is different. I mean different books, or they are in a different sort order. As I see things, the differences between list view and table view should be only visual in nature: in other words the things I get in list view should be the same as what I see in list view: including the synopsis, and the order in which the books appear. How in the world can we discuss methodologies such as sorting order etc. if noone knows what view we are talking about? Okay, I'm going to go read Alice in Wonderland for a saner view of the world. Bob
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful,
committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is
the only thing that ever has."--Margaret Mead