[bksvol-discuss] Re: story titles missing again

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mrenae@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2008 09:23:59 -0700

Hi Bob,

        It isn't just you with the hereafter problem.  Trust me, I'm right
there with you.

        And the BSO thing is because your fixed copy will replace the
existing copy of the book in the collection.  You'd need to upload  the
fixed book as a BSO so that Carrie or whoever is adding new books to the
collection knows that there is indeed a reason to replace the existing copy.
Does that make sense?  So, when you upload the fixed copy with the story
titles protected you'd just include BSO before the title of the book as a
sort of heads up to staff.  Am I making sense?

Mayrie