[bksvol-discuss] Re: still having problems with book check in

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2011 09:32:23 -0700

Hi Ann,

I know it's frustrating.  I once waited over half an hour to get a book to
upload!  Sometimes things are just scary slow.  I don't really know why.
Often, Bookshare is slow, but you might see if you have any slowness with
any other page loads on the internet.  I say this, because, once, I ranted
and raved about how annoying slow Bookshare was and it turned out my
internet provider had really serious issues with slowness.

I feel your pain, really I do.  Good luck, and persevere!  It'll happen just
when you've given up hope.

Mayrie