[bksvol-discuss] Re: step one

  • From: "Laura Ann Grymes, LMT" <agape.wellness.massage@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2008 15:13:38 -0500

It was there and when I went to go download it its gone.
Guess it was popular.

Bet it will be in the collection soon.
Jana Submitted it and she does almost perfect scans.
laura Ann
At 01:02 PM 7/21/2008, you wrote:
I thought someone was putting up a book on fasting.  I didn't see it.
Was I mistaken.

--
HU!

Sharing a story or helping someone opens my heart to God's love.